Sunday, April 04, 2010

Hey World! We are funny again!

Things are back to normal in my home. I am healing. And when I say "normal" if you've read my blog through the years you understand the irony of "normal." For my kids are anything BUT normal!

Thursday we were coming home from school and Jase was in the back seat telling me the following story:

Jase: Jenna sits next to me at lunch every day. And when I turn my head, she just puts candy on my tray, and I look back and there is candy. I don't know where it came from but there it is. Jenna is a funny girl that way. And she always says she has a penis. Don't know why though, cuz she doesn't have a penis, she's a girl.


*If there was EVER a time more appropriate for spitting and choking on my diet Dr Pepper, THAT was the time.*

2 comments:

Kraneia said...

*snickers*

I think this girl likes your boy. Why else give him candy and claim she owns...uhm...something only boys have? ;)

Scratch

Life's Sonata said...

I'm new to this site, and I'm so glad that I found someone like you who seems so vivacious!