Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Too Much Fun is OUT of the question!

I know I haven't posted in a while. I apologize profusely!

It's a little thing called "life" that keeps getting in the way! :)

Here's a funny just to make your day better, and by none other than our funny girl herself, Jase!

Riding home from school Bren is telling me how the upcoming Sadie's dance is going to go.  She's explaining where the pictures will take place etc.

Bren:  We'll all meet at the house and take pics with our dates there.

Jase:  *butting in*  Well don't have toooooo much fun, Bren.

Bren:  What are you talking about? It's just pictures!  Besides your ten! You don't know what "too much fun" is.

Jase:  Oh I know!  And I'm telling you not to have it.  *said with authority*

I couldn't have said it better myself, Jase!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us to all of you!

1 comment:

desertortoise said...

That's right Jase! Ah, what an amazing little girl :)