Monday, July 17, 2006

My Hubby is the Cutest Thing EVER!

No, this isn't a post about my kids....Shocking, I know, since this blog was created for them. However, they have been underperforming lately, which makes me happy and very very scared all at the same time. Could something big be building up?????


Anyway, back to my husband. So he and I have these authors that we LOVE. They write as a team and not only scare the living heck out of you, but then they give scientific fact on how it could actually happen IN REAL LIFE! Not cheesy horror, but real horror. Why do I torture myself? WHO KNOWS!

So I recently ordered their latest novel and had it shipped here. Hubby read it in one night...stayed up and couldn't put it down. So I am reading it last night and noticed that ever so often there are notes in the margin. Little love notes, or silly notes, notes that hinted to the ending and then a chapter later said "just kidding". I found myself wanting to turn the page to see if there was a new note, and kept reading until I found just "one more". LOL

So he is officially the cutest thing EVER today...he is just not like that either...so perhaps he wants something??? *giggle*

6 comments:

Heather said...

TOO MUCH INFO!!! I have to go wash my eyes now.....

Unknown said...

How cool. I try so hard to get my hubby to read some of the same books as me but he never will. I would love to have that.
LUCKY!!

Stacy said...

How sweet is that? My dh hates to read... and write love notes. lol

Missy said...

Talk about a personal page turner!

Lee said...

That is so sweet!!1

Rachau said...

Thats so sweet.!!